Agra, the location of the Taj Mahal, the structure that has come to represent love forever, is a city with a rich historical and architectural history that receives a lot of visitor traffic each year. Although the Taj Mahal is the city’s most popular tourist destination, Agra also has exquisite works of art and craft, traditional foods to savour, and an insight into its vibrant cultural elements. Being only a few hours’ drive from Delhi allows you to visit this city the same day. It is a well-known weekend escape from Delhi and a part of the Golden Triangle tourist route, which also includes the cities of Delhi and Jaipur.
- A/C vehicle for transportation in seat in vehicle basis for the entire tour.
- Transportation for Pickup drop from Station/Hotel and sightseeing on sharing basis.
- All sightseeing and excursion as per the itinerary
- Insurance Charge.
- Parking Charges, GST, and Driver Allowance & All applicable taxes.
- Any services not specified in Inclusions
- Any Entrance Fees for Monument, Video Camera and any activities are done on direct payment basis.
- Any meals / en route meals, sightseeing and activities other than those mentioned in the itinerary
- Any kind of entrance fees, Puja Or Special Drashan Charges