Now more than ever, travelling to Greece is simple thanks to Moondropsholidays Greece Vacations. You may choose from a variety of Greece vacation packages at Moondrops Holidays, all of which can be customised to meet your needs. The best aspect is that there is something available for every person, every budget, and every time frame. Whether you’re looking for a 6-day, 7-night trip to Greece or a lengthier 10-night, 11-day vacation, you may discover something that fits your schedule. There is freedom when it comes to how much you can spend. The Moondropsholidays website has prices ranging from INR 58, 846 to the more expensive INR 2, 14, 909.
- Return economy class group airfare as per the itinerary.
- All local taxes and services as of 15th November, 2022.
- Cost of Visa and Medical Insurance for the duration of the tour.
- Sightseeing and accommodation as per the above mentioned itinerary
- All transfers and extensive excursions with entrance fees (as specified in the itinerary) by a deluxe air conditioned coach.
- Services of a professional, friendly and multilingual Tour Manager or a local Representative. (Subject to minimum 15 customers).
- If you wish to travel in advance i.e., before the published departure date as mentioned in the brochure or like to come back on a later date after the tour ends, there will be an additional charge that will be applicable (subject to availability of seats for the given dates & ticket validity) which will be advised to you by our sales staff / travel agent. Kindly note, the deviation will be actioned only 30 Days prior to departure date.
- Tipping is expected from anyone providing your service e.g. Coach Driver, Local Guides, Hotel & Restaurant staff etc. It is mandatory to tip a nominal amount of Euro 3 per person/per day. For the entire duration of this tour which is 07 Days, the total Tips amount is Euro 21 per person to be paid to the Tour Manager on Day 01 of the tour.
- Cost of Basic Travel Quota equivalent to USD 250,000.
- Any increase in the airfare charged by the airline on your air ticket (presently calculated as of 15th November ,2022)
- Government Taxes as applicable are extra.
- The tour cost does not include POE charges and passport charges.
- No porterage included.
- Any expenses of personal nature such as porterage, laundry expenses, wines, mineral water, food and drink not in the regular menu provided by us, minibar, telephone calls, etc.
- Meals other than that what is mentioned in your itinerary.
- Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides availed of by the passengers, other than that mentioned in your itinerary.
- Cost of Suggested Excursions.
Fly back home with pleasant memories
Today, we proceed to the airport for your flight back home. Kindly spare a few minutes to share your feedback with your Tour Manager. Your valued suggestions will be most appreciated. Arrive home with pleasant memories of your Europe tour, which we are sure you will treasure for a lifetime.
Note: In major cities like Athens, there are parking restrictions for coaches and it is not possible to stop at all the places during the city tour. Tour Manager will try his/her best to stop the coach wherever possible for a photo stop.