Known for its impeccable beauty, Myanmar is located in southeast Asia and bordered by the Bay of Bengal and the Andaman Sea on its south and southwest, India and Bangladesh on its northwest, Thailand and Laos on its southeast and east, and China on its northeast. Myanmar is considered to be the 10th largest country in Asia and the largest in Mainland Southeast Asia.
Myanmar is famous for its majestic mountains, wild hills, pristine islands, picturesque lakes, delicious cuisine, gorgeous beaches, deep-rooted culture, and dramatic landscape. The pagoda-clad metropolis and the peaceful atmosphere of the country offer you ample chance to find some time in solitude, away from all that chaos and anxiety. The warm hospitality of Myanmar can be well experienced with the Myanmar Tour package from India that will take you through the length and breadth of the country.
- Warm clothes
- Walking shoes
- Carry your personal ID proof .
- Follow COVID guidelines and maintain social distancing.
- GST is applicable on the total cost of the tour.
- Flight tickets and additional meals are not included in the package.
- Guests are expected to have patience in case of any delay due to bad weather conditions or unavoidable situations
- As per your Myanmar Tour package from India, on this day, you will arrive in Yangon, one of the prime cities of Myanmar.
- Once you reach the Yangon International Airport, our local representative will meet and transfer you to your pre-booked hotel in the city.
- Upon reaching your hotel, check-in, freshen up, and relax for sometime.
- Later, in the afternoon, head out on an exciting sightseeing tour of Yangon city.
- On your city tour, pay a visit to the Chauk Htat Gyi Pagoda - known for its 65 meters long reclining Buddha statue, shop your heart out at the Bogyoke Aung San Market - one of the country’s oldest markets, and seek blessings at the Shwedagon Pagoda - 326 feet tall pagoda covered with gold plates and built between the 6th and 10th AD.
- In the evening, get back to your hotel in Yangon for a peaceful overnight stay.