People from all over the world have recently demonstrated a growing interest in the way of life and culture of South Korea. Because of this, it is today among the most popular tourist sites in East Asia. if you have a shared interest in the region’s natural, historical, and cultural splendour. Think about going there for your next trip.
To select a trip that meets your demands, search through the list of various South Korea tour packages offered by moondropsholidays India. Different South Korea travel packages are available with various inclusions. With these pre-packaged tour options, you don’t have to worry about organising anything and can instead concentrate on the major exploration component of your holiday.
- 03 nights stay at the selected hotel option or similar in Seoul
- 02 nights stay at the selected hotel option or similar in Busan
- 02 night stay at the selected hotel option or similar in Jeju
- Daily breakfast, except on Day 1
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary
- All Tours and transfers on SIC basis
- Sightseeing as mentioned in the itinerary
- GST & TCS
- Charges for Visa
- Tests for PCR departure, if appropriate
- Flight services for all
- Admission costs
- Meals not included in the schedule.
- Any advice for the driver and guide?
- Everything that isn't listed among the inclusions.
- Pre- and post-tour services and costs
- Personal expenses (such as using the mini-bar and refrigerator, laundry service, phone call, camera rental charge, tipping, etc.)
- All drinks and libations
- Promotional hotel rates aren't applicable during the blackout period. Dates of any surcharges or stops to sales of the hotel tourism tax
- Midnight premium
- The tariffs are valid whenever there are at least 02 adults travelling together.