Switzerland 8 Days & 7 Nights Tour Package
Do you want to taste the incredible magic of the hidden lakeshores, snowy Swiss Alps, and Swiss chocolate? Try the Switzerland vacation packages from moondropsholidays, which guarantee you not only a Swiss vacation but also a photo book filled with vivid memories from your trip to Switzerland. Every type of traveller will be overwhelmed by the selection of personalised Switzerland tours offered by moondropsholidays.com. Whether a city dweller, an inquisitive traveller, or a husband and father. The Switzerland travel packages from moondropsholidays are perfect. You won’t have to burn a hole in your budget thanks to the more than 30 packages offering you incredible savings and deals. Take a vacation to Switzerland with Moondrops Holidays to experience all of the country’s top tourist attractions tours and engaging activities.
- airfare for a group in economy class returning as planned.
- As of November 15, 2022, all local taxes and services.
- Cost of the tour's overall medical insurance and visa.
- Accommodations and sightseeing per the itineraries specified above
- All transfers and long excursions (as outlined in the programme) with admission fees will be made by a luxurious, air-conditioned vehicle.
- The assistance of a knowledgeable, amiable, and multilingual tour manager or local representative. (Subject to a minimum of 15 clients.
- There will be an additional fee that will apply (subject to seat availability for the given dates & ticket validity) and will be disclosed to you by our sales staff / travel agent if you wish to travel ahead of time, i.e., before the published departure date as mentioned in the brochure, or if you would like to come back at a later date after the tour concludes. Please take note that the variation will only be implemented 30 days prior to the departure date.
- Anyone who provides you with a service, such as a coach driver or local guide, is to be tipped. A minimal gratuity of EUR 3 per person/per day is required. The total amount of Tips for the entire tour, which lasts for 8 days, is EUR 24, and it must be paid to the tour manager on Day 1 of the trip.
- Cost of the Basic Travel Quota, which is equal to $250,000.
- Government taxes, where applicable, are in addition to any increase in the airfare the airline charges on your air ticket (currently determined as of November 15, 2022).
- POE and passport fees are not included in the tour price.
- Porterage is not included.
- Any personal costs, such as porterage, laundry costs, wine, mineral water, food, and beverage not included
- Meals other than that what is mentioned in your itinerary.
- Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides availed of by the passengers, other than that mentioned in your itinerary.
- Private airport transfers, Cost of Suggested / Optional Excursions.
- Arrival and Departure PCR – COVID test if required by the airline or Government bodies.